We are looking for ... you!
The Entelios / Nordgröön Group, part of the Agder Energi Group, headquartered in Berlin, Munich and
Medelby is a leading energy services provider and solution provider for distributed flexibility in production,
consumption and storage as well as the marketing of green electricity certificates in the electricity
We have been taking an innovative approach for many years and we are actively shaping the electricity
market of the future: besides the direct marketing of renewable energies, we identify, bundle and market
flexibility from decentralized resources (renewables, loads, storage etc.). So we are earning valuable
revenues for the operating companies and at the same time contribute significantly to the integration
of renewable energies and, consequently, sustainable development of the energy system of the
future. In addition, we are one of Europe's leading marketers of green electricity certificates. Our Parent
company Agder Energi in Norway is one of the biggest producers with an annual production of approx.
8 TWh of green electricity from hydropower.
We are a small, dynamic engineering team with strong focus on personal initiative and individual ownership
and responsibility. We use state-of-the-art, efficient testing methodologies such as property testing,
developing and maintaining products using Erlang/OTP, deploying with automated infrastructure, monitoring
our engineering products and ensuring nearly 100% uptime of our services.
Autonomy, trust and open culture are promoted within the team and larger company. Sharing knowledge
and strong communication skills are highly valued.
To support our growing German team in the best possible way, we are currently looking for an employee
that will join our office in Berlin to work as a
Erlang/ OTP Software Developer / Engineer (f/m/x)
Erlang/OTP-Software-Entwickler / Ingenieur (Informatiker, Wirtschaftsinformatiker,
Fachinformatiker), Erlang/OTP-Softwareentwickler / Programmierer (f/m/x)
Your tasks as a Erlang/ OTP Software Developer / Engineer (f/m/x)
- Full stack technology development on our certified critical infrastructure platform
- Ensure excellent software quality in a high availability environment
- Languages/Tools: Erlang/OTP, OCaml, Python, shell scripting
- Database: MariaDB/MySQL, distributed data store: etcd
- Operating System: Linux/Debian
Your qualifications as a Erlang/ OTP Software Developer / Engineer (f/m/x)
- Significant experience in developing and maintaining software in a high availability context
- Experience or interest in functional programming
- Experience writing clean, modular code that will make it easy to maintain, update and scale
- Design and implementation experience in the energy domain
Your perspective as a Erlang/ OTP Software Developer / Engineer (f/m/x)
- Innovative, dynamic and technologically demanding work place in the context of energy transition
- Collaborative, open working atmosphere where performance is recognized
- High degree of freedom
- Competitive salary
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please provide documents including
salary expectation and earliest start date to email@example.com.
Loopsite 31 | Werinherstr. 81 | 81541 München | www.entelios.com