Entelios’ long-term customers no longer resist from briefly reducing the production process in a controlled way or even interrupting it completely in order to relieve the electricity grid in a bottleneck situation. The financial benefit of the Entelios Demand Response Programme has become a significant cost reduction factor for our participants. It is particularly suited to industrial processes with high, consistent power usage, e.g.:
- Electrolysis processes (production of aluminium, chlorine, copper, hydrogen).
- Industrial furnaces (production of siIicon, carbide, carbon fibres).
- Cooling compressors (cooling or production of industrial gases).
- Paper machines (production of cardboard and graphic papers).
- Grinders, pulpers, choppers (production of cellulose or wood derived products).
Our experience becomes your advantage – we work with you throughout the entire process, starting with the analysis of your asset’s technological potential, the preparation of a commercialisation strategy, and setting up the remote control to our Realtime System and Network Operations Center to completion of the pre-qualification stage.
Contact our team in Germany
See how we work with others
Pre-qualification and commercialization of two nitrogen liquefaction cycles on the sites Gundelfingen and Oberhausen since beginning/mid of 2018 in the regulation of interruptible loads.